If you were unable to attend the parking exhibition held at the Village hall last Thursday you can still have your say! The material that was on display has been uploaded as 8 documents on the EHDC page of grayshott.com. Please review these and complete a questionnaire. The documents are as follows:
1. Car park proposals introduction.
2. Crossways Rd Car Park – Options for Marking Permit Holder Bays.
3. Glen Road Car Park – Permit Holders Only.
4. Headley Rd Car Park – Options for Marking Permit Holder Bays.
5. On Street Parking Restrictions – Introduction.
6. Avenue Rd_Glen Rd – Proposed Restrictions.
7. Crossways Rd_Headley Rd – Proposed Restrictions.
The questionnaire needs to be printed out and completed by hand and then returned to EHDC (East Hampshire District Council, Penns Place, Petersfield, GU31 4EX) or to the Parish Council by 30th April. If you attended the exhibition and took a questionnaire home to complete, please return it as explained above.
The material will also be on display at the Annual Parish Assembly on 28th April from 6.30pm at the Village Hall. Questionnaires will be available to complete.
Anyone wishing to send additional comments can email Natalie.email@example.com and will need to use ‘#Grayshott Parking Solutions’ in the subject box of their email.
Any comments or completed questionnaires must be returned by 30th April 2017 which is when the consultation will close.