Welcome to the Grayshott Classifieds groups
For Sale – Items for sale
Grayshott Giving – Charitable causes, sponsored events looking for donations
Holidays – Holidays and holiday accommodation available to rent
Jobs & Services – Jobs & Services – Offered & Required
Lost & Found – Items lost and Found
Promotions – Special Offers and Vouchers from local business to grayshott.com readers
Property – Residential or commercial property for sale, to let, or rent or wanted
Wanted – Items, Help, Volunteers, Information Wanted
All members are automatically joined to the Grayshott Classifieds groups to ensure these group can work effectively by notifying you by email when someone posts – by default you will receive a daily digest but you can change your email settings for each group to be notified of each post or as a weekly digest or no email and rely on visiting the website. You can also choose to leave any of these groups.
If you have a suggestions for new Classifieds groups that could be added or how this section could be improved please email email@example.com
Help on Posting
Posting Text only
- Type your text directly into the What’s new? update box
- Copy and paste text from a document, email or website
- Select area to be copied with mouse
- Press Ctrl + C on your keyboard or right click mouse on selected area and select copy
- Put cursor into the What’s new? update box and press Ctrl + Shift on your keyboard to paste text or right click in update box and select paste
Posting Photos only
- This works for one or more photos depending on your browser.
- Click the left hand camera icon under the update box.
- Select the photo file(s) from your PC or device and click upload.
- Use your phone or tablet camera to take a photo and save
- Wait until the thumbnail appears below the update box before posting.
Posting Photos and Text Together
- You can now post text in the update box and upload photos at the same time. We suggest you add text after the thumbnails have appeared.
- Go to the documents tab under the group description
- Select the document from your files to upload
- Add an optional description in the text box
Replying to a post
- You can send the poster a private message
- You can post a reply to their post publicly using the comment button
When your post has expired or to prevent further responses please add a comment to let others know.