A celebration of real ale and cider every October in Grayshott FirkinMore…
Grayshott’s ninth Beer Festival is expected to be as popular an event as the last eight years have been, featuring 16 real ales, 8 ciders, wine, BBQ food and superb entertainment at each of the sessions held in Grayshott Village Hall;
FirkinFriday with ‘Binky’s Dixie Demons’ A chance to relax, chat and swap tasting notes with friends to the accompaniment of acoustic Jazz.
Friday 20th October 2017 – 6pm to 11.30pm – Ticket £5.00 adv. or £7.50 on the door
FirkinSurfin with ’The Beached Boys’ – A vibrant party atmosphere to dance and sway along to our Beach Boys Tribute Band whilst you surf the firkins.
Saturday 21st October 2017 – 7pm to 11.30pm – Ticket £12.50 adv. or £15.00 on the door
FirkinFest is a community event which aims to:
- Create an enjoyable event for the local community
- Raise money for local community projects, events and non-commercial organisations
- Promote local and regional businesses
FirkinSponsorship – £50 donation
- 2 complimentary tickets for each session worth £35
- Your company name/logo above your Firkin
- Listed as the sponsor of the Firkin in the Tasting Notes section of the Festival Guide
- Listed below under your Firkin with a link to your own website.
If you would like to become a FirkinSponsor please contact: –
David Phillips by email at email@example.com
FirkinDates for your diary
Friday 20th & Saturday 21st October 2017 at Grayshott Village Hall.